BioniQ implants S2.9 - Implant length: L16
BioniQ S2.9 narrow implants offer the optimal solution in situations where treatment using conventional implants is difficult or even impossible. They are most frequently used in the frontal area with insufficient bone tissue available or with a small gap between teeth or implants. S2.9 implants are manufactured from grade 4 high-strength pure titanium and are treated – as are all BioniQ implants – with a hydrophilic nanostructured BIO-surface.
- Unique hydrophilic, nanostructured, bioactive titanium surface
- Built-in platform shifting for tissue volume and stability
- S2.9 implants are manufactured from high-strength pure titanium
Premium high-strength Grade 4 titanium, from US suppliers, is used in the production of LASAK S2.9 implants. The titanium material conforms to the LASAK Corporate Standard requiring material properties significantly superior to those specified in the common standard, (ISO 5832-2). Excellent results in normative tests are achieved by combining premium high-strength materials with an original verified design.
- The BioniQ implant package includes a sterile cover screw.
- Spare cover screw for S2.9 implants may be ordered separately under Ref. No. 2164.00.