BioniQ implants S3.5 - Implant length: L12
- The combination of a deep cone, solid hexagon and reinforcing cylinder ensures maximum strength of the implant-abutment connection
- Built-in platform shifting for high tissue volume and stability
- Conical apex and self-cutting thread ensure safe and fast insertion
- Hydrophilic BIO-surface speeds up osseointegration proven in fifteen years’ clinical use
BioniQ implants offer a unique complex of benefits based on many years’ research and development accentuating simplicity and economic effectiveness. The screw shape of the implants ensures a high level of stability of the inserted implant together with maximum preservation of the bone tissue structure. Insertion is fast and easy. BioniQ implants are available in conical Tapered and cylindrical Straight versions. The hydrophilic and bioactive surface of the implant speeds up the healing process and enables the formation of a strong bond between the bone and the implant surface.
- The BioniQ implant package includes a sterile cover screw.
- Spare cover screw for S3.5 implants may be ordered separately under Ref. No. 2107.00.
Quick start – surgery (pdf, 586.1 kB)
BioniQ product catalog 2022 (pdf, 2.8 MB)