Cast-On abutments, compatible with Nobel Biocare Conical Connection, NBA RP, non-indexed
- Anatomically optimal solution
- Case-specific angulation
- Non-allergenic cobalt-chrome alloy
The customizable Cast-On abutment is a universal easy-to-process solution for implant-supported restorations. It consists of a prefabricated, cobalt-chrome, nickel-free alloy base, a plastic modelling sleeve and a fixing screw. The Cast-On abutment enables prosthetic restorations to be made even in cases where the usual system abutments cannot be used.
The abutment consists of a solid part, made of a cobalt-chrome, nickel-free alloy base, a plastic modelling sleeve.
Common modelling waxes and resins that adhere well to the plastic modelling tube can be used for modelling.
- The Cast-On abutment is supplied with a fixing screw.
- When tightening the fixing screw, it is necessary to follow the recommendations issued by the manufacturer of the respective implantology system and use the corresponding original screwdriver.
- It is not suitable for making abutments with an angulation of more than 30° for implants with a diameter of less than 4 mm implanted in the distal section.
Prosthetic procedure Cast-On – customizable abutment (pdf, 363.1 kB)
Quick start – prosthetics (pdf, 733.9 kB)
BioniQ product catalog 2022 (pdf, 2.8 MB)