Esthetic abutments – straight, QR/d5.2 – wide - Height: L0.7
- Robust design with two guide slots
- Emergence profile similar to a natural tooth
- The height of the abutment shoulder is from 0.7 mm
The esthetic abutment is universal and is used for almost all types of cemented restorations. It gives the technician more flexibility in shaping the abutment according to individual requirements.
The shape of the abutment predetermines it for use in the replacement of frontal teeth. Thanks to its robust construction, the abutment offers increased stability and a retention surface in the distal section. The shape of the abutment shoulder facilitates both scanning and modelling. The two guide grooves significantly facilitate the guidinge of the crown during cementation.
- The abutment is supplied with a fixing screw.
- Spare fixing screw can be ordered under Ref. No. 2103.00.
- Use a new abutment screw for the final abutment tightening.
- The tightening torque of the fixing screws is 25 Ncm.
Quick start – prosthetics (pdf, 733.9 kB)
BioniQ product catalog 2022 (pdf, 2.8 MB)