Gingiva formers – bridge, QR/B/d4.9 - Height: L6
- Optimal soft tissue management
- Suitable for one- and two-stage protocol
- Color coding and laser marking
Titanium gingiva former for optimal shaping of the soft tissues around the future crown and formation of the sealing mucosal cuff.
We choose the gingiva formers according to the type and anatomy of the future prosthetic restoration and the height of the gingiva. A narrow gingiva former is usually suitable for hybrid restorations. For cemented solo restorations, we choose a narrow or wide gingiva former depending on the anatomical conditions. In the case of treatment of significantly disparallel implants or more extensive restoration with a screwed structure, the use of a gingiva former - bridge, which, in addition to the internal geometry of the implant, also covers the platform for the upper abutment on the implant, is often a suitable solution.
- The tightening torque of the gingiva formers is 5-10 Ncm - manually with a screwdriver.
- The diameter of the gingiva formers should correspond as closely as possible to the diameter of the abutment of the future prosthetic replacement.
- The gingiva former should extend beyond the edge of the adapted soft tissue by 1 to 2 mm so that it is not covered by edematous mucosa during the postoperative period.