Screw-On abutments – angled, QN/d4.6/20° - Height: L3
- Easily revisable restoration
- Fully digital and conventional superstructure manufacturing method
- Reliable treatment of disparallel implants
A Screw-On bridge screw and abutment screw are delivered with the abutment.
The titanium holder enables more pleasant transport of the abutment into the patient's mouth and safer handling, especially in the upper jaw. The design of the holder enables simultaneous holding of the abutment and its fixation into the implant using a fixing screw.
Abutment is not suitable for single tooth restoration.
- Spare abutment screws may be ordered separately under Ref. No. 2191.00 for the yellow QN prosthetic platform.
- Spare Screw-On bridge screws may be ordered separately under Ref. No. 2106.00.
- The tightening torque of the abutment screw is 25 Ncm.
- The tightening torque of the Screw-On bridge screw is 15 Ncm.
Quick start – prosthetics (pdf, 733.9 kB)
BioniQ product catalog 2022 (pdf, 2.8 MB)