A BioniQ screw remover set can be used to remove a broken screw from the implant. The set is designed for the yellow QN prosthetic platform (S2.9 implants).
The screw remover set contains the following instruments:
- Drill guide – to ensure the proper positioning of the instruments during the entire procedure of screw removal
- Claw drill – to unscrew the screw fragment from the implant thread
- Reverse drill – to remove a screw that is stuck in the implant thread
- Threadformer – to renew a damaged thread in the implant, if needed
- Fragment remover – to unscrew the screw fragment from the implant thread
- Individual instruments can also be ordered separately.